Fall is definately my favorite season.
Like without a doubt.
So I thought what’s a more perfect thing for me to do than the “I Love Fall Tag!”
1. What is your favorite fall month?
- My favorite fall month is September because it’s not too cold or too warm and I love the balance of temperatures.
2. What did you dress up as for Halloween last year?
- Last year I was a nurse for Halloween and I’m pretty sure you can find a picture of my costume if you scroll far down enough on my Instagram (a little self-promo hehe).
3. What is your favorite fall food?
- I love how as soon as it becomes September every thing is pumpkin flavored! I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin bread, but I also enjoy non-pumpkin flavored things like sweet potato pie.
4. Do you have any fall traditions?
- Sadly, I do not have any fall traditions, but I’m always open to making some!
5. What music do you like to listen to during the fall?
- Personally, my music preference doesn’t really change with the seasons (expect when I spend all of December listening to Christmas music), but I do find myself listening to more throwback songs during the fall if that counts.
6. What is your favorite fall outfit?
- I tend to waer a lot of sweaters and henelys in the fall with jeans, boots, and occasionally scarves.
7. Favorite scary movie?
- I actually don’t watch scary movies, but I do have favorite Hallloween themed movies such as the Halloweentown movies, Twitches 1&2, and Hotel Translvanyia.
8. S’mores or Pumpkin Pie?
- Pumpkin pie for the win!
9. Hot Chocolate or Warm Apple Cider?
- I prefer cold apple cider?
10. Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes?
- I’ve actually never had one before. *cue gasps*
11. What is the best thing about your town in the fall?
- New York becomes very photogenic during the fall.
12. Tea or Coffee?
- Neither. Oops?
13. Gloves or Mittens?
- I feel that gloves are more functional.
14. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
- Candy corn because it’s suddenly in abundance this time of year!
15. Do you enjoy the other seasons?
- Yes, my second favorite season is spring!
Comment down below your answers to some of these questions!