I feel like summer is a hard season to like. Everyone has their own ideas on what makes their summer great, so I thought I’d share my preferences.
- Ocean or Pool?
* I like the pool because I’m not a big fan of sand and there are always too many people at the beach.
2. Beach Vacation or Wilderness?
* Uhh…is a cruise an option?
3. Watermelon or Strawberries?
* I think I like the taste of watermelon more.
4. Bikini or One-piece?
* It depends on how I’m feeling.
5. Lemonade or Iced Tea?
* Unless it’s Nestea Raspberry Iced Tea, lemonade for the win. It’s my go to drink at resturants.
6. Hotdogs: Grilled or Over a Fire?
*I actually boil my hotdogs…awkward.
7. Hat or Sunglasses?
*Considering I don’t actually own a pair of prescription sunglasses (I wear glasses btw) and I think sunglasses look weird on me, caps are my best friend during the summer.
8. Windows Down or AC all the way?
*If it’s cool enough, but New York City is never cool enough so AC all the way!
9. Tanning lotion or Sunscreen?
*I’m naturally tan enough for my liking so sunscreen.
10. Baseball Game or Concert?
*I’m a sucker for some good music and flashing lights, so concert.
11. Ice Cream or Popsicle?
* Some people call them coquitos, but I prefer the icies you can get off any street corner in New York from the icie man or woman.
12. Fireworks or Fireflies?
* I like the colors of fireworks, but hate how loud they are.
13. Flip Flops or Bare Feet?
* As soon as flip flops are acceptable to wear outside again, I buy a new pair!
14. Water Balloons or Squirt Guns?
*I never liked being hit with water balloons, so squirt guns are great!
I hope you liked this edition of This or That and maybe I’ll do more of these for different seasons. Comment down below some of your summer preferences because I’m interested in knowing them!