Hi guys! It’s Shania!
So like I said in my last blog post this post is going to be ’10 Things About Me’ as you can probably tell by the title. Before we get into the facts, I wanted to update you guys about my blogging schedule. I decided that from now on I will post twice a week: every Wednesday and Saturday. I’m going to try and make sure those two posts aren’t about the same topics. Like Wednesday’s post might be beauty related, while Saturday’s might be about music. So now that I got that out of the way, let’s move on to the facts!
- I’m very tall for my age. 5’11 to be exact.
- My music taste is very diverse.
- I’m obsessed with being organized and ‘perfect’. I actually suffer from a mild case of OCD.
- I love Chipotle and Fruit Mentos a little bit too much.
- So far I’ve only been to one concert in my entire life and it was a Cody Simpson concert.
- I’ve been a fan of One Direction for about 3 years and a fan of Five Seconds of Summer for 2 years.
- I want to study psychology.
- I’ve been writing since I was 7 and I’m currently writing four completely different books.
- I don’t like chocolate candy.
- I have a desire to live in Santa Monica, California or Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia.
So those were 10 facts about me! I might do another one in a couple of months and I’ll call it ’10 More Things About Me,’ so be on the look out for that. Make sure to come back to my blog to check out Wednesday’s post!